Monday, February 18, 2008

Snorkel anyone?


Ethan helping us get ready for our trip!! Too bad he's not going to be able to use it! The boys are staying with their grandparents while we are soaking up the sun with some friends! THANKS TO OUR WONDERFUL PARENTS, we can enjoy the much needed vacation

6 comments:

Darcie said...

Lindsay,
Your kids are so cute & big. Your cruise sounds like a blast. I hope you get a reall nice tan. Let me know how it is.

Unknown said...

Hey guys! I am so glad that you found my blog, I will checking in on yours regularly! I am pea-green with envy...have a blast in the Caribbean and drink lots and lots of virgin Pina Coladas for me!

Sidni Nielson said...

Not fair. Your trip sounds like so much fun. Your blog is cute. Your boys are so big. I guess we haven't seen them in a while. Have fun in the sun!

Amanda said...

I wish we could go with you. Thanks for visiting a couple of weeks ago it was fun! Have fun and don't get too tan.

The Mama said...

I am so glad that you have a blog and we can keep updated with you guys!! Have such a great time on your trip- I can't wait to see the pics!

Jamey said...

Thanks for finding my blog!!! Have a great trip! That sounds so fun!!! I wish I was getting out of this snow!