Monday, July 28, 2008

Moore life in red fish



hello my friends! I haven't been able to update my blog...1~ we have been busy and 2~ our computer is not working very well right now. So, i asked kevin to bring his laptop home from work, so i could do my blog among other things. It is amazing how much i depend on this crazy computer.


On with a few things we have been doing. This last week we went to Red Fish Lake with my family and stayed in a cabin. It is in Idaho. If any of you get a chance you should go. There was tonz to do! We played at the lake that has a beach and shallow water for the kids to play in. You can go mountain biking, kayaking, tubing, hiking, fishing, waterski, wakeboard....and a lot more. It was very fun and relaxing. We will most likely be making the trip back there someday!!! LOVED IT!

4 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Looks like a fun place for a vacation!!

Nicole said...

Looks like so much fun! Kathy saw your pics and is thinking of taking her family there next summer. I saw your comment on my blog, so I am just saying Hi! and keep in touch because I am moving to NYC in two weeks. Hope to see ya before I go. Nicole

Chris and Jen said...

I didnt' know you had a blog. I saw your comment on Heidi's and thought I would come say hello. Good to see you.

Jen Rogers

Shana and Brandon said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I am glad you found my blog now I have found your. Your family is very cute:)