Wednesday, August 6, 2008

OUR BABY IS ONE!!!!









Jackson is 1!!! I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Our computer is still broken and i wanted post pictures of him growing up each month, but most of the pictures are stuck on the computer. I am using Kevin's work computer to up date my blog & he only has a few select pictures. So these ones will have to do! We celebrated his b-day up @ red fish with my family! It was fun, he was so happy when everyone sang Happy Birthday to him. Then when we got back we had another birthday with Kevin's family. As you can see from the cake, it was a farm theme. It was so much fun! Thanks for all the gifts. He has really enjoyed them. Ethan has also loved them too! Jackson has been a great kid, has slept through the night since he was 5 months, he is a very happy kid, loves to babble, we love his army crawl, he loves his big brother, has 4 teeth coming in at the same time. poor guy!! I am so glad that his is here and okay after all our issues with the pregnancy. It is so much fun to see him grow up. We love you bro!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

wow 1 already! happy b-day Jackson! I love the picture at the top especially my hubby's biceps they look huge. he he

Darcie said...

I can't believe time flies so fast. It doesn't seem that long ago that Amy and I came to see you when you had Ethan. It is so crazy. He is very cute and looks like you I think.

Unknown said...

Boy oh boy, I don't know what I would do without my computer...most likely read and communicate a lot more but feel a lot less fulfilled! Congrats to Jackson hitting the big-1!!!

Jenni and fam said...

I just wanted to say thank you for the music. I have had your blog minimized all day just listening to the music! I appreciate it! Cute picture of Jackson.

thomas family said...

Cool, I found your blog on google, can you belive that?! Cute blog, I love the pictures. Scott and Melis