Monday, November 16, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to us



I know this is a little late but,  I go in phases with updating our blog.  Kevin & I celebrated our 8 year anniversary on October 2nd! We all know that time flies by too fast.  It feels like yesterday when we moved into our basement apartment downtown & enjoying being married.  I love those memories.  It truly has been a great 8 years......many challenges & blessings along the way.  I am glad that i said yes to Kevin when he asked me to marry him.  It has been one of the BEST decision i have ever made.  He is such a great husband & father, i couldn't ask for anyone better.  For our anniversary we went to the Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley concert, went to Frightmares, dinner & took a trip down to Moab to ride ATV's.  It was a great Anniversary.  We just decided to stay around here & do something each week of the month for our anniversary.  It was perfect.  I love you Kevin!

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kristen said...

It seems like it was just yesturday. I loved your wedding! You looked so pretty and your colors were great... everything was perfect! HAAPY ANIVERSARY!!!

The Mama said...

Cute pictures and Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

You two are such a great couple, happy anniversary!!!

Stephanie said...

You guys are such a cute couple. And seriously......neither of you have changed a bit since those weeind pics. Sheesh!