Friday, November 19, 2010

Boys Birthday

 I am WAY behind on my blog.  I'm in August & here we are almost done with November.  Oh....well....one day at a time.  This year on August 7th, we had a birthday party for our 2 boys with both sides of our family.  I combine them since their birthday's are only 17 days apart.  It seems a lot easier & they don't seem to mind at all.  
 This year we had it in our back yard.  It was great weather & everything turned out good.  It was a surf-beach party.  We had the kids come in their swim gear, had lunch & played games.
 For dessert we made sugar cookies in the shape of surfboards with everyones name on them.
It was pretty fun to do that!



 The picture above all the kids are playing a water game.  I took a water balloon, poked a small hole in it & had them pass it around while it squirted them.  I made the mistake of trying to poke a hole in the balloon over the kids & it broke right onto of my niece!! She wasn't very happy with me, as you can tell..... her big sister is comforting her at the top of the circle.......nice aunt huh?!?

 It turned out to be a great party.  I enjoyed planning it & having it.  The boys got A LOT of nice presents.  THANKS to all of you who came....it was great to have you all there.

 I'd say Ethan was pretty happy with what he got!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BOYS!! WE LOVE YOU & LOVE ALL YOUR ENERGY!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday boys! And congrats...a house full of boys will be so fun!