Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ethan's 5th birthday

 For Ethan's birthday he wanted to go to Boondocks.  Lucky for me I joined their club & got a free all day pass for him on his birthday.......so off we went to Boondocks.  It was fun to be there with just Ethan.  Ethan's birthday was on a Friday....Kevin had to work & so I sent Jackson to my mom's.  
 We got there right when it opened & there was no one there for an hour or 2......so we could do whatever we wanted without waiting.  Ethan wanted to play mini golf.  We played both courses all the way through.  I was surprised that he wanted to keep going.  We did the go-karts a few time over & over....he loved it but he favorite thing was......LASER TAG.  

It was funny........ I asked him if he wanted to play & he said no.  I explained the game to him & told him to just try it.  I knew he would like it once he was playing......so I made him stand in line with me even though he wasn't too happy about it.  We got in there & he LOVED it............we played 4 more times.  After we were done with Boondocks, I asked him his favorite thing & he said Laser tag.  
He said, "Once I knew that they weren't shooting real guns I liked it!" Silly boy, I guess I forgot to mention that the guns were not real.  
Kevin came after work with Jackson & we played for a little bit on the jungle gym thing & did the video games.  It was a awesome day just me & my 5 year old! 
Happy Birthday Ethan!  It seems like yesterday we were driving to the hospital to have you.  
Time flies way too fast.  We love you very much & couldn't imagine life without you.  
We are excited to spend many more birthday's with you.  

No comments: