It was a sad day in June when I had to get rid of my 4Runner that I had for 4 years. I loved driving it.....I broke down & get me one of these...............
............yes............I am officially a mom. Do you like the awesome picture we took of it. I realized that we haven't take a picture of it. I guess it wan't the highlight of our year. Yes........ I was one of those girls that said I would NEVER own a mini-van....but then I realized it was just perfect for me....yeah me :)
I decided we needed a bigger vehicle for our large family of 3 BOYS & this is what just made sense for me. I actually really like it & it has fit us well. I really like it on trips & I love the doors....it's great with a new born! I just hate that I'm getting old & need one of these. I don't mind it at all.....but I realized I am gonna miss my 4runner when winter hits :(

No comments:
Post a Comment