Around April 11th we had planned a trip with our friends to go to Goblin Valley. We were so excited to go.........that place is sweet!! Sad thing is we just moved into our new home the week before and it was a MESS! I decided I would take one for the team and stay home and get our house all put together!! My mom said she would watch Marshall so I could just focus on the house! What a nice mommy:)
So Kevin and the 2 boys headed off for Goblin Valley!
I know I should have probably gone but took me 3 days instead of months! I missed out on being with friends and my cute family but a guys trip is good for them!
What an awesome place we have so close to us! Just an FYI the house was all done when they got home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment