

As you have seen, Lindsay has made a spot on her blog for some birthday thoughts. Well, I would like to return the favor by adding my thoughts of admiration. So, Lindsay here are 29 thoughts of admiration of why I ( and Jenni and the kids) love my baby sister.
29. She is very very thoughtful as you can tell
28. She always has a warm smile to her
27. Her cheesy yet cute pose in front of the camera
26. Loves the garage sells
25. Awesome caring nurse. Something I couldn't do
24. The love she has for others (kevin, kids, family, friends)
23. How messy her room would get and then how amazingly clean and straight she could get it.
22. Organizational skills and ablity to chuck stuff.
21. Her hair (yes it is grey) but she enjoys the weekly (what it seems) massage, color, wash, blow dry, etc...
20. Taste in clothes
19. Ability to decorate and arrange a room so it looks professional
18. Likes to leave notes to ask to borrow things like clothes
17. Not afraid to get dirty
16. Likes to impress and make a good impression on people
15. A really fun Aunt
14. Saves the day to watch our kids when more kids are coming
13. Willing to help out and do anything for anyone
12. she just comes by, stops in, calls, invites herself, or just hangs out. This is a list of things we LOVE about Lindsay.
11. Came to visit us in Albuquerque more than once
10. Good mediator to all family matters
9. A go getter who likes to just gitter done
8. A great teacher in relief society. (made her own b-day cake)
7. Sticks with things even when the tough gets going
6. Her teenage love fetish with Tom Cruise and now Michael Buble
5. Has a bad knee like me
4. Can do some amazing yoga
3. Enjoys the outdoors (camping, kayaking, white water rafting, water skiing, bike riding)
2. The only other one that cared and loved our precious Nip
1. Because she is my sister
29. She is very very thoughtful as you can tell
28. She always has a warm smile to her
27. Her cheesy yet cute pose in front of the camera
26. Loves the garage sells
25. Awesome caring nurse. Something I couldn't do
24. The love she has for others (kevin, kids, family, friends)
23. How messy her room would get and then how amazingly clean and straight she could get it.
22. Organizational skills and ablity to chuck stuff.
21. Her hair (yes it is grey) but she enjoys the weekly (what it seems) massage, color, wash, blow dry, etc...
20. Taste in clothes
19. Ability to decorate and arrange a room so it looks professional
18. Likes to leave notes to ask to borrow things like clothes
17. Not afraid to get dirty
16. Likes to impress and make a good impression on people
15. A really fun Aunt
14. Saves the day to watch our kids when more kids are coming
13. Willing to help out and do anything for anyone
12. she just comes by, stops in, calls, invites herself, or just hangs out. This is a list of things we LOVE about Lindsay.
11. Came to visit us in Albuquerque more than once
10. Good mediator to all family matters
9. A go getter who likes to just gitter done
8. A great teacher in relief society. (made her own b-day cake)
7. Sticks with things even when the tough gets going
6. Her teenage love fetish with Tom Cruise and now Michael Buble
5. Has a bad knee like me
4. Can do some amazing yoga
3. Enjoys the outdoors (camping, kayaking, white water rafting, water skiing, bike riding)
2. The only other one that cared and loved our precious Nip
1. Because she is my sister
5 comments:
Oh happy birthday Lindsey, when was it? Sorry I missed it. HOpe you had a great day though!
Happy Birthday! Hope it was fabulous and you were spoiled.
About Lagoon... your boys are going to love the new kid rides. They are so fun and adults can ride some of them too!
Happy late birthday. I didn't know that our birthdays were so close. I turned 29 on June 12th. I can't believe we will be thirty next year. I still feel 20.
Happy Birthday Linz! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more. I think you are such a fun person to be around!
Hey happy b day Your little boy is so cute I think everyone at work must have a blog see ya round
Post a Comment