While we were walking around, people kept stopping me and saying are these all your boys, what a cute family you have and how brave of you to be out and down town...What are these people crazy.....am i suppose to stay indoors all day in my little safe house? It was cute through, but i couldn't imagine having that many kids right now, maybe later but i am good with 2 right now!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Weddings!
On Friday the boys and i went to temple square to watch my nephews while my brother & his wife went her sisters wedding. I was happy to do it because i love to be down town, to walk around temple square and i love weddings! I am a people watcher and love to see all the brides and grooms glowing! I wish i could get married all over again! Well, i guess i could make that possible but i am pretty happy where i am, so i will have to live vicariously through others :)

While we were walking around, people kept stopping me and saying are these all your boys, what a cute family you have and how brave of you to be out and down town...What are these people crazy.....am i suppose to stay indoors all day in my little safe house? It was cute through, but i couldn't imagine having that many kids right now, maybe later but i am good with 2 right now!
Arn't my nephews handsome, dressed as twins. They are the best boys, they are so cute and very nice and well behaved!
Ethan wasn't up for smiling, but i got some pictures not the best but good to remember it!
It was raining for a little bit that day & i felt bad for the brides but it cleared up and was a good day after that! Good thing i brought the umbrella. I am slowly being pretty good @ being prepared for whatever comes when we are out! When i looked at the pictures after i noticed that i only got one picture of Jackson with us all together. Oh well i guess we will just have to go again and ride traxs next time.

While we were walking around, people kept stopping me and saying are these all your boys, what a cute family you have and how brave of you to be out and down town...What are these people crazy.....am i suppose to stay indoors all day in my little safe house? It was cute through, but i couldn't imagine having that many kids right now, maybe later but i am good with 2 right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun I love weddings too and keep hoping someone I know will get married so that I can go. I love temple square too. We need to hang out sometime.
You are brave! I would have one of those little leashes on at least one of them! Then again, Charley is a wild woman and going out with her is always an adventure . . .
Your guys are as cute as ever. Kudos for being prepared!
Post a Comment