Friday, September 19, 2008

PaRTy!!

We celebrated ethan's birthday with my fam. I did a constrction theme, as you can tell. It was fun. Thanks for the awesome gift and the fun party! There is my cute naked construction worker...ladies he's taken!
Ethan & Jovi
We played a few balloon games. Don't you just love balloons. Hours of good old fashion fun.
................ & for the cake. I quiet enjoyed making this cake. It was fun. Not the most perfect cake but the kids loved it & i'm good with that.




4 comments:

Warner Fam said...

I am soooo impressed with the cake!! You did a great job. I can't believe your oldest is three. Oh how time flys.

thomas family said...

I love that cake!! You'll have to teach me. Happy third b-day Ethan!

Stephanie said...

Wow...you did great on that cake. I am totally impressed!

Jamey said...

What a fun party - the cake turned out GREAT!!! I love it!