Friday, September 19, 2008

KAT.....i'm outta here....FUUUUNNNNNYYYY

We went to Brian Regan @Thanksgiving Point. I LOVE HIM!! If any of you don't know who he is......shame on you!!! Go on youtube and look him up. FUNNY GUY! It was such an awesome show. I literally was crying. We went with my cute brother and his wife. Can you say Cheesey Ryan??
THE MAN OF THE HOUR



4 comments:

Kate said...

Hey Lindsey! Found ya off Hilary's blog -- come see us at kandlwalker.blogspot.com!

Jenni and fam said...

All your updates are so cute! I love the Halloween themed paper. So cute. And all the picts of the kids are really fun. Good Job! And yes...Ryan is cheesy once again..as always! Funny guy. Thanks for introducing us to Brian Reagan. His show really was hilarious.

The Mama said...

Linds, I've heard his name, but that's it. I guess I might have to look him up on youtube. Oh, I love the digger cake. My boys would go nuts over that, you'll have to tell me how you did it!!

Lance and Em said...

How much fun is that! I've heard he is so dang funny!

We are putting our blog on private, so email me so that I can add you to our invite list.

lanceandem@gmail.com