We are in desperate need of a family picture. My pop took one about 2 years ago this Christmas, which is the picture at the bottom, which we love. Our 2nd boy came along & we haven't done anything. Anyway....we asked my dad again to take them. Him and my sister were taking pictures at the same thime & this is how some of them turned out. The one at the top of the blog is the best but we are all looking at different cameras. The ones below here are the joys of taking pictures with kids. It was fun but a little crazy. I guess we will just have to do it again. My favorite one is where the boys are fighting & we are smiling!!

5 comments:
Great pics Linz! You guys all look soooo cute! I want your Dad to do ours again! Cute background too.
Those pictures are really cute. Your boys are darling. I think its so hard and stressfull to get good family pictures with little kids.
I think they turned out great, I just try to remember that a family photo shouldn't be perfect because the family never is. It's fun to look back and remember how crazy life was and how fun the kids were at a certain stage.(I didn't realize how much your boys look a like until I saw these pics) So cute!
Your pictures look great! We are in desperate need of a family picture too!
What a cute family! I'm with you I love the picture where your little guys are fighting instead of posing!
Post a Comment