Finally I can post our Halloween pictures! They were held hostage on peoples cameras! We are just BEA-utiful people. It was a fun night, thanks for coming. Sorry for the last minute crazy venue change:) The top picture is my crazy woodsman brother, 2 red ridinghoods, big bad wolf and the army guy to the rescue.
This is my cowpa & cowma!! Yee-haw
4 comments:
Great Costumes!
I love the costumes! And we got your Christmas card today-super cute!
Hey, Elder Moore! What fun to see your darling wife and kids and the joy that that stage of life brings! We're happy for you and the great choices you've made to get to this point. We loved your cute Christmas card--thanks for letting us hear from you! Send us your e-mail (and Elder David's) and we'll send you ours. We're still having elders over for Christmas morning, and it's such a great tradition! Glad you are brazen enough to sport the Bengals shirt for special occasions! Best wishes--The Armstrong's (chrisbarmstrong@yahoo.com)
Cute costumes Linds. I wish I was that creative!! I just changed my blog address, it is now journeyof5.blogspot.com in case you wanted to see it. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment