Monday, January 12, 2009

Where have we been?

SO.......our computer is still broken. We are trying to buy a new one, but there is a lot out there. Hopefully soon i will be able to update our blog more often. Just to let you all know a little bit about what's been going on in our home.

Kevin is working at the same place as he has been for 8 year, just different jobs within the company. Kevin loves to be busy. He always has projects that he is doing, likes to go boarding any chance he gets, likes to be outdoors, loves to travel and likes watching football & how awesome it works out that the Superbowl is on his birthday! He is the Young men's President in our church & fits very well in the positions. He is a big kid himself. Kevin loves to be around his family & is a great husband & father.

As for me i am working one day a week to keep up my skills & then a stay at home mom the rest of the time. It helps me to use my brain a little bit when i am a work. I enjoy being a mom. I love being outdoors, learning new things, taking classes & hanging out with my 3 boys!! I just got called to be the Enrichment Leader in our ward. It is a lot of work but fun. The other day i went snowboarding with Kevin for the first time in 7 years, since i broke my knee. I was fun, I fell down a few times & knocked the wind out of Kevin one time trying to get off the crazy ski lift!! It was funny! I guess i will just have to attempt it again.

Ethan is 3. He started going to Preschool this year! A lady in the neighborhood does it. It is close & a few neighbor friends are in his class. He does really well & likes it. I didn't think he could go because he has yet to overcome the diaper devil!! My nemesis!! Maybe someday soon. He seems to not be interested in being free from the diaper devil. Keep on trying i guess :) He also just started going to primary this year...he is a sunbeam!! I started to get all emotional when he went! He is getting to big. He is a very smart boy. He loves to learn, play with his brother, loves to be outside, is a momma's boy & loves trucks....he is all boy, except when he is putting on makeup & carrying a purse!

Jackson is 18mo. He just started to go to Nursery! He is doing pretty good. He is a daddy's boy. He has attached himself to a guy teacher in Nursery & cries when he is not around. I love the teachers in there, they are great....so now i am free to go to RS without a kid!! Jackson is a busy body. Very curious about everything, loves to follow his big brother, loves to climb on anything and everything and get into everything. He like to dance & is a very happy & talkative boy.....He can say a few words but just babbles most of the time. We take him to his well check up at the end of the month. He is growing up too much.

We are blessed with great kids. I am lucky to have 3 wonderful boys in my house. Maybe i deserve a girl next time around. No announcement.....we are good for awhile.....i am just getting use to 2 boys. I am just wishing for a girl. I love my boys though. Hope all is well with everyone.

9 comments:

Kristi David said...

Nice to have you back!!!

Kristen said...

Linz,
Would you mind listing us by first name only for safety reasons? Thanks! By the way it is nice to read your blog... Can't you just use grandpas laptop? He has a fairly new one.

Kanien said...

I love your update. We seriously need to get together sometime. Your boys are so cute!

Unknown said...

Well you have such cute boys that I have no doubt your girls would be just as adorable! It was great to see you guys at Christmas, hopefully we'll see you sooner rather than later and thanks for the update.

Jamey said...

That is good that he goes to nursery...Cole still hasn't gone in by himself without crying for most of the time, but we are working on it. You should have a little girl - they are lots of fun!!!

Stephanie said...

what's wrong with your computer. I happen to know that you are sandwiched in between two computer whizzes. Let me know if you think it's something Barry could fix. Oh and by the way..I also happen to have a cute little girl that you can borrow anytime you want. She could probably curb your desire for another one pretty quick. lol

Chris and Jen said...

We changed our blog address. It is now www.ourblogcjr.blogspot.com. And if you link to us, please don't use our last name. Thanks.

Teri said...

Hey Lindsey, Your family is so cute! It is so exciting to catch up. Check out our blog if you'd like, http://websterds.blogspot.com/
Teri "Borden" Webster
P.S. Tell your parents Hello, they look so cute in your halloween post! I miss them!

Tonia said...

"Ditto" what the Twin sister said! Tonia
http://thenielsenfamilyblog.blogspot.com/