Friday, March 27, 2009

Hogle Zoo


We went to the zoo with Ethan's Preschool class. It was such an awesome day, nice & warm! I actually got to wear flip-flops!! Yeah Summer! I am sure Ethan's favorite part was getting squirted with mustard. He was standing there & one of the kids in the class wanted to try out this cool machine ....so he pushed it & Ethan got shot! JOY!! So, of course i had to take a picture of it.
We went without Jackson.....he would have liked it, but it was fun just to be with Ethan. It was fun to get out & walk around in the nice weather, but i think Ethan's favorite part was the $1 train ride. I personally don't like seeing all the animals caged up, but it was a fun field trip to hang with the moms.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I agree about the caged up animals, it alwways makes me sad. Cute pictures of Ethan and Jackson, they are getting so old!

Stephanie said...

Oh fun! I remember that field trip. It was really fun! What a big boy!

Kate said...

We had a blast, didn't we!!?? Look at you -- all blogging about Ethan's preschool trips -- you are wonderwoman!