I love going to the park with my boys. We went the other day when it was somewhat warm outside. I like this park because every time we go, no one is there. It is perfect for my boys. Jackson is such a big boy. He is very daring & will do almost anything....no fear! When Ethan was his age it took him awhile for him to go down a slide. Not Jackson....he just went on the slide with no problem. He is very independent....loves to be a big boy. It is crazy. STOP GROWING! :)
3 comments:
too bad our kids don't listen. I tell mine to Stop Growing every day and they don't listen..then again they don't listen to anything I say really so what should expect right! Thanks for planning the little party last night it was fun and I think it made jami's day! so that is good.
You will have to call me when you go and maybe we can meet you to play! Kids do grow way tooo fast!
PS -- you have the best music on your blog! Love it!
Post a Comment