Well, it's official I AM OLD!!! Ethan just started his 2nd year of preschool & next year Jackson will be able to go.......AHHHHH! I am not old enough to be doing this.
I do like that Ethan LOVES going to preschool! We carpool with 2 other kids this year & he likes that. He likes his teach Mrs. Margaret...she is great. This was the best picture I got, because he wouldn't hold still.....he was SO excited to go.
Here are my boys hugging before he left! They love each other but show it in interesting ways!! I do love the fact that i get to spend time with Jackson, he is a different boy without Ethan around.
Ethan does really well in school & loves to learn. I hope it stays with him all throughout school & life!
We love you buddy!
1 comment:
If it makes you feel any better. Tyler's oldest is in 2nd grade. Lol. Our youngest and last is in preschool. So I guess he is older.
Post a Comment