I have been wanting to go to Discovery Gateway for a long time. I was just waiting until Jackson was old enough to enjoy most of it. Well......he's way beyond that point, so we finally went. My boys LOVED it!! We stayed there 5 hours!! They would have stayed longer, if i would have let them.
They have a construction site that is pretty fun....using the crane & building buildings.
This is Jackson shopping in the little market they have, way cute.
Ethan loved to be the checker & Jackson liked making sandwiches.
Ethan had fun being the mailman for the day. It's cute, they have mailboxes all around, so you can deliver the mail to the farm....gas station....etc. You can also dress up like a fireman.
They have an area with a bunch of tubes that you can put balls in them & they will go to various places. They stayed here forever too. Notice Jackson with his tongue out.....he's just like his dad, when he is concentrating, his tongue comes out. silly!
The upper part of it has more stuff for older kids to do but it was still fun. I loved the life-flight helicopter...the boys seemed to like it too, making their own helicopter noises.
Another picture of Jackson concentrating with his tongue out....... I think that this was Jackson's favorite part. They have this water area where you can play with boats & different things. He was soaked!! They have aprons you can put on but, i would put it on him & the next minute i knew it would be off.
If you haven't been here yet...you should really go. Go right when it opens & just hang out at Gateway. You can come & go all day long. You don't have to stay there the whole time you can go get lunch & them come back for some more fun. We loved it.
1 comment:
we haven't been for so long but I keep meaning too! Baylee hasn't been since she was little. I am gonna have to get there soon for sure. Looks like the boys had a blast!
Post a Comment