Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Movie & water place

On Saturday we went to Toy Story 3,  after we arrived in Vegas with our friends and their 2 girls.  It was cute....I really liked it.  I only cried once for entirely different reasons then why Ethan cried.
Ethan was kind of scared of the pink bear & a part in the movie that was kind of iffy.........
He kept saying "I want to go" but then he ended up being ok :) 



After the movie we went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner.  It was yummy!  I got a appetizer that looked REALLY yummy but was a totally rip off!!  I didn't get very much for the money I paid for it.  
Oh well.........vacation.  
After we walked around the mall area, I noticed a water fountain place where kids could play.  It looked fun so we decided to come back & play.  

Ethan had so much fun playing & I loved watching him.  
As you may have noticed.....where is Jackson?? 
Well, he was so tired.....that we decided to let him sleep in the car with Kevin. 
I felt bad he couldn't join in but he needed sleep.   
Ethan & I could have stayed there forever.  I wish we had a place like this around here....but I have never found anything close to it.  Ethan had fun going through the maze they had.  He likes that kind of stuff.  

No comments: