We decided to let out friends have some time with their family......they don't see each other that often.........since they live all over.......so we decided to go see some of Vegas. We took off & toured some hotel & saw some of the attractions around. It was fun to be in Vegas again. There were TONZ of people there......but do you expect any less for Vegas??
I love it & wish I had tons of money to go to all the shows.......now that would be fun.
After we did that we met up with our friends at Circus Circus.......my old stompin' grounds. We went to Vegas a lot growing up. My brother Ryan played basketball & we would go to Vegas for the Easter Tournaments. I spent a lot of Easters there. We would always make it to Circus Circus to play all the games & would take a lot of stuffed animals home.......I think Ryan even has a lot of them still. It was fun memories.
We had dinner there & then watched.....about.......4 circus acts......they were cool. Then I had to try my luck at the games. I did one game & WON......a cute little lion for Ethan. It was fun to play again.
No comments:
Post a Comment