Monday, October 11, 2010

Jackson's 3rd Birthday

My little boys is 3 now! In the morning we went to got see Over The Hedge.  We decided to call my cute niece...Jovi......to come to the movie with us.  We meet Marilyn & Andrew there also.  It was fun, a dollar for a movie is not bad at all.  The kids really liked it.  

  When Kevin got home that night we headed off to Fat Cats for some bowling & dinner.  
 I think this is the first time the boys have been bowling....they had the bumpers up & the little rail stand.  
They had fun playing.  
 It was a great time......until about 4 fames until the end of the game I noticed that my little 3 year old was going to beat me.....I guess I need to step up my game.......well here is the results of me stepping up my game....
 ......The little turkey beat me!! I got beat by a 3 year old!! Wow.....never thought that would happen. 
 I guess that put me in my place.  Rematch time!! :)  Nice job Jackson! 
 After a humiliating game......for me at least........we went to the Pizza Factory for some yummy Pizza and Bread sticks.  I love their sticks....they are YUMMY!!
 When we got home we decorated Jackson's cupcakes.  I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dessert & he said little cupcakes.  I thought it would be better if they decorated them instead of me.  
They really had fun decorating them.
 Here is our cute birthday boy!!
 & the handsome brother.  
 It was a great day.  I am so happy to have my 2 boys! They make every day an adventure.  
Jackson~ We love you very much & are glad you came to our family 3 years ago.  Even though it was a roller coaster ride with you getting here.....it was well worth it!  You are a very happy & talkative boy!
We are excited to share many more birthday's with you.
Love You Forever!!

1 comment:

Dan Miles said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun. If it's any consolation Lindsay, I noticed you did roll the ball faster than Jackson (and faster than Kevin I might add).