Monday, October 11, 2010

Pool time

It has been nice this year, we have been able to go swimming many times.  My parents own my Grandparents condo since they passed away a few years back.  They have access to a pool there.  When they lived there, we never sent swimming because my grandparents felt like they needed to be there with us & I felt bad dragging them down there for hours while we swim....so we never did it.  This sounds horrible but now that they have passed away......we have been swimming TONZ! 
 I would just take the boys....strap on their life jackets & away they went.  It was nice they just swam around on their own.  It is a decent size pool & not a lot of people there....since it's somewhat of a retirement community.  Usually it is just me & the boys but.....on the 24th of July we went as a family.  
 It was SO much fun to have Kevin with us!  
Then a little while later my mom and sister showed up for some fun.
 I love being in the water...I could stay forever!  There is my handsome Kevin.  The horrible thing is that Kevin came away with a HORRIBLE sunburn....I have never seen him in so much pain.  OUCH!
 The boys had fun jumping into the water & being thrown into the air.  
 It was an awesome time.  Hopefully next year we will get lots of swim time in....but most likely someone will renting the condo by then :(

No comments: