Friday, February 25, 2011

Halloween 2010

I LOVE Halloween! It is my favorite holiday.  I love the colors...fall time...dressing up...all of it! I try to do different things....festive things for the meals we have that day.  For breakfast we had pumpkin waffles....they were pretty good.  Don't you just love my AWESOME table cloth?  We go it as a white elephant & I kept it because I love how it just wipes off & I don't have to throw it in the wash after every meal.  I guess I should just break down & buy a cute one.  
 At Ethan's preschool they had a Halloween party & the parents can come the last hour of the class.  It is fun to see all the kids in his class & see what they do! Ethan was a dinosaur this year for school.  They had homemade root beer with dry ice.  Ethan was NOT wanting to drink it.  I finally convinced him to drink it & he LOVE it & wanted more....silly kids!
 This year for dinner we had Mummy Dogs like we usually do....the only time we usually eat hot dogs.  The kids love it!  Then we had orange Jello cups with ghost on top.  I love cooking for holidays & making it festive!

 Jackson this year was a cute Lion & Ethan was Darth Vadar....in case you didn't already know.  We did a costume exchange in our neighborhood this year.  It was fun to have some new costumes & not have to go & buy some.  The boys loved it because the had a few parties to go to & had different costumes to wear.  

 It was fun going trick or treating with them.......they stayed out forever!!  Kevin took them out & then I took the 2nd shift.  I dressed up as a witch.....just a hat....because I was cold! The boys had fun & got a lot of candy.  I realized I STILL need to take more pictures of Kevin & I.  I don't think we exists.  

No comments: