Friday, February 24, 2012

4th of July Idaho Style

We went to our friends house in Idaho to celebrate the 4th of July. It was SO much fun & we are very grateful to our AWESOME friends for letting us take over their house & entertaining us!

Here are some pictures of my cute Marshall & his new friend Trayden....who was born about a month after. It was cute to see them together!
Our friends have a nice big backyard.....we had a great slip-n-slide party on the 4th.
This is their cute girl Natalie in the jeep with Ethan. They were pretty cute riding around together :) I decided I needed a picture of me....this is all I found....me feeding Marshall with my head down. Seriously girl......I need to take pictures of myself so I know I was there. Also, we took a picture of the cute cake that Amanda made.....I love themed food...so cute!
On the 2nd we went & spent a day at a cool lake. It was a perfect day! Yes...that is my handsome husband on the beach. The 3 men had fun out in the lake trying to stand up on a kayak, it was fun to watch!
On the 4th we went to watch a parade...it was fun. Then we watched a great firework show that night.....special vip seating. It was so crazy & so loud. I left Marshall in the car sleeping....the car was right by us...just so ya know :) They funny thing is that Jackson fell asleep during the show....how odd! We had a great & packed day....I think we wore the boys out!
We had a great time there! They have a fire pit outside & Jared serenaded us on the guitar. He is really good! It was such a laid back couple of days....we really had fun!
THANKS FOR THE FUN TIME

No comments: