Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Random pictures of Marshall ~ 2 months old


Here are some random pictures of my boys....well mostly Marshall. I am so in love with this boy! He make me SO happy......I love to see him smile & laugh! I love how much he loves his big brothers & how happy he gets when he sees them.

At his 2 month appointment the doctor told me he had a heart murmur which I hate hearing anything not normal about my kids. I knew it wasn't too bad because he was still eating and growing well:( He said it was a grade 2-3 & that we would listen to it in a month. Then at his 3 month it was at a 1 and then his 4 month it was all gone!! Yeah! I'm glad it just went away on it's own. I love my Marshall!!!

No comments: