Sunday, April 1, 2012

I Know I Know.....yes I'm at the Y

You may ask yourself....why are you taking your boys to the Y when you are a U fan? Well.....my mother(who is a BYU fan) invited me & I didn't want to be rude, so I went. What a nice daughter I am :) I usually say yes to whatever as long as it's a chance to get out & do something, rather then stay home.
I LOVE Jackson's face here! They had some races the boys could do. It was pretty fun, they wanted to races over & over.
They also got to meet Cosmo & a bunch of the athletes. I could not believe how long the line was to meet Jake Heaps....so not worth it! I guess maybe for some.

It was fun to be outside regardless that I was down in Provo. No......it did not make me convert to the Y. I will forever bleed red! Go utes :) SORRY MOM!

No comments: