Friday, March 16, 2012

Marshall's Blessing

On August 8th 2011 our 3rd boy Marshall James Moore was blessed! It was such an awesome day! We had a lot of conflicts as when to bless him but finally settled on a date when he was almost 4 months old.
I was kind of sad because he wound't be able to wear the blessing outfit Jackson was blessed in because he was a cute chubby little boy & had packed on the cuteness! Luckily, I had just made some tie onesies & the one I made worked out perfect....he looked so cute! I am so bad at taking pictures when I am hosting! I need to remember to give someone the job of taking lost of pictures!

I have the best dad in the whole world....no really I do :) We had the after party at my parent's house because we are still in the condo look for a house & there is no way everyone would fit in there..... especially with no yard! SO......what does my dad do? Rents a huge circus tent for the event so everyone could sit nicely in some shade! WOW!! THANKS again dad ....it was great!
The weather was awesome & our whole family came! We had homemade Cafe Rio salads and Italian sodas....which I love!

Since we had everyone together we decided we could celebrate Jackson and Ethan's birthdays that day too. Jackson's is in July & Ethan's is in August. It was perfect to celebrate all of our boys together!

The boys got some great presents! THANKS for all the nice gifts.




It was so cute....Ethan and Jackson got a train set from Kyle & Shilo. My nephew Easton is really into trains & when they opened it he was so excited! He kept asking me if he could open it and play with it. I couldn't resist....so I left the party & we went inside to play. He is so cute! Of course I didn't get a picture of him playing with it....just of Ethan....I am lame:)

It was a great day! I feel really blessed to have such great families that get along & are very supportive. I love they all live close by.....which is quite rare to have everyone still in the same area! I love that Kevin was able to bless all 3 of our boys & has a great way with words. I really love that we have 3 boys! Thanks Marshall for coming to our family & making us VERY happy!! We love you!

No comments: