Friday, March 21, 2008

Potty training 101

Well, here we are doing the potty training again. I tried to crop the picture to save Ethan some dignity! I don't know how most of you got through this, but i am about to quit! :) I tried it about 6 months ago & nothing. So here i am doing it again. I did the whole treats, poster, big boy underwear......yada yada! Any ideas? He does everything great, but as soon as he gets off the pot, he goes on the floor! Lovely :) Any ideas? I am sure i am doing fine, i just need to stick with it! The joys of being a parent.....we love you buddy!


2 comments:

Jamey said...

I had Aspen run around with only a shirt on, no panty's or anything. She didn't like to pee on herself, so she would go, but I guess this is a little different for boys, they really don't pee on themselves.

Unknown said...

I have no clue! And in all actuality I'm little relieved that I don't have to deal with stuff like that yet! I'm sure that he'll figure it out eventually, they always seem to. Hang in there!