Monday, March 24, 2008

SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!!

It was such an awesome day on Saturday. It was a little cold, hence the coats and hats. So, after our Easter party we decided to go on a bike ride with the boys.
I love thoes kid trailers that go behind your bike. It was fun to be outdoors & not be cooped up in the house! I LOVE SUMMER!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those little bike seats too, but of course I have only ridden in one I have never had to pull one...your boys are lucky to have such fun parents! Long live sunny weather!

Amanda said...

I wish summer was alomost here. It is snowing right now. Grrr. Hey no worries about the movies. We actually have your pan that you brought the cinnamon rolls in. I put it in the dishwasher so you could take it home clean and I forgot to give it to you. So don't hate us for not even telling you. It is just a good excuse to get together again. Are you going to the scrapbook expo?

Krazy Kearls said...

Hey linz its the kearls. I just wanted to let you know if you thought your easter was cold we still had 2 feet of snow and it was 20 degrees at out easter egg hunt. I guess life can't always be perfect in paris! LOve you guys and miss ya. Your boys are adorable! Love amy and fam.

Holly said...

I really want one of those trailers! Course then I would have to pull it.