Ethan said Hi mom, Hi Kevin! Come play blocks?!
That's it. That's all the greeting we got, which is good instead of break down crying!
They did very well slept through the
night for them and were happy the whole time!!
I guess we are free to go again!!!
7 comments:
You guys looked like you had so much fun! I am very jelous! Nate and I have yet to take a trip toghether. We keep popping out kids to fast. Someday I keep telling myself. Very beautiful pictures!!! Yah for Lindsey and Kevin!
wow how beautiful! I am so ready for warm weather. I bet it was hard to come back to snow. That looks like so much fun. Poor little Jackson with his helmet. What a trooper.
Oh, it makes me want to go on another cruise too! Such beautiful pictures and 5 islands, wow! Welcome home!
I knew you guys would love it. It's impossible not to love the Caribbean, it's so beautiful. And your ship looked incredible too, which one was it?
What a fun getaway!! That looks like so much fun! I have never been on a cruise. I am nervous to leave my kids next month when we go to Brazil, hopefully they will be as good as your kids were.
It was so good to hear from you. I didnt even know about boy #2. You have such a cute family. I love all your cruise pics. Bring on the warm weather.
Looks like a fun trip. Beautiful Water. I was looking for the video of Chayse...do you still have it?
Post a Comment