We went to San Diego with our good friends & their 2 cute kids. We drove the whole 11 hours there while they took the short cut & flew!! It wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. I would have more pictures but those are stuck in the dead computer. We had a good time driving the kids were good & we stopped in St. George to see Kevin's grandparents & have dinner with them. Then we drove a few more hours to stay in Primm Valley that night & stayed in a hotel for ........drum roll....... 6 dollars....WOW....jealous?? It was good for one night. We just went to bed then woke up & left. No hanging around & watching TV. Anyway......we had a great time in San Diego. The beach house was right on mission Bay. I LOVE the beach & everyone running on the walk, but silly me forgot my running shoes. We went to Lego land. That was fun! I think we will go back again. I think i will post more pictures when our computer is back. THANKS Scotty, Melis, Riley & Ella for the fun weekend. While our friends were at a wedding we decided to meet up with our friends at the CPK & then to the temple grounds. They drove from Pasadena to come see us!!! We loved to see them & their cute girlies. I have pictures but of coarse they are in the other computer held hostage. We were so excited to see them & love to be with them. Thanks Davids for coming to see us. Hopefully we can do it again
1 comment:
No way... You posted, how exciting!!! I loved looking at all of your cute photos! I can't wait to see the table! Love ya!
Post a Comment