This is a picture of most of the grandkids after singing Happy Birthday to me. I loved it!!
Jackson sure enjoyed the cake

Jackson is a crazy boy at night. He loves to take is clothes off....it has gotten a lot worse than this
Poor little E man had to sleep on the floor....he didn't mind

Jackson is a crazy boy at night. He loves to take is clothes off....it has gotten a lot worse than this
We went to Hanna this last weekend with Kevin's family. We celebrated my birthday & fathers day there. It was fun. Thanks for the cake Julie. My mother in law's friend owns a house up there, that was her parents summer home. It was FUN. The house was great....old....but had all the functions of a house you would like. There was a big grass area to play games......we played baseball, badminton, swung on the swing. There was a big fire pit for smores. We also rode bikes......basically just enjoyed the outdoors. It didn't rain one day........PERFECT. It was tonz of fun to relax. I got up early one morning & it was so peaceful & quite. I loved it. I should have taken my camera with me. Thanks for the great weekend family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment