Wednesday, June 24, 2009

NEW TABLE

I loaded the pictures wrong...whatever. Well this is our new table we bought. I have been looking for one for awhile on KSL. I finally found one. The bottom picture is of our old table. My mom & dad had it for about 15 year????.....then they gave it to us when we got married about 8 years ago. The table is a little big for the room but it works. There is one more chair & a leaf. I am excited & love it!! I just am a controlling mom when the boys sit at it. Good thing it is used. I think I would be even more crazy if it was a new table. That is why i buy used stuff. It was a crazy story of how we got it. I was at work & saw it on KSL, it had been on there 2 hours. I called her & told her i was at work & so was Kevin. She wanted a down payment at least. The table was in Bluffdale. ......think think........SO i called my wonderful sister-in-law Kristen & asked if she would drive over to her house & give her a check. They live in Herriman. The wonderful person she is she went & gave her a down payment. THANKS GIRL!!! Then we went & got it that night around 9pm after i got home from work. As soon as we pulled in the drive way it down poured!! Crazy but good times.





No comments: