Monday, April 19, 2010
Bunk beds
In March one day I decided it was time to get out the bunk beds. Ethan has been asking if we can buy some bunk bed so he can sleep on the top & Jackson can sleep on the bottom. I said lucky you we have some downstairs stored away. I had this set in my room when I was at home, I loved it because it has a futon on the bottom. My parents saved them for me...thanks ma & pa! The boys love it. We have to move Jackson in the middle of the night back to his crib because he sleeps in later then Ethan & he would wake up when Ethan would get up. Jackson seems to not mind, he hasn't said anything about waking up in a different bed. Don't you love the Leopard print sheet??? Those were mine when I was a teenager. I guess I need to go out & get them some boy looking ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those sheets are HOT!!!! Grrrr! :-) Hey, boys like animals, right??? Works for me!
Post a Comment