Friday, April 9, 2010

GO JAZZ


Last Christmas some of my family went to the big Sing-A-Long down at the Delta Center.  I can never say ESA, I like Delta Center better. It was a fun time with lots of people! 
We rode the Trax down & people were packed in like sardines.  I would be telling my family "there is no way we can fit more people on this train" but, then the doors would open & 5 more people would pack in.  It was a little crazy but fun.  I felt bad for Ethan because he is at the level of everyone's bottom half....lovely.  There also was a lady that kept hold my waist, I kept pushing her hands away & then had to tell her to stop.  I know mean but it was making me fall over!
  That night they gave everyone a free ticket to a Jazz game.  The game we finally got tickets to was the to the Timberwolves game that was on St. Patrick's Day.  The boys & I went along with my mom, sister, brother & his 2 kids.  Kevin wasn't able to come, he had YMs that night :(   Needless to say he wasn't too excited to sit in the nosebleed section.  Who could blame him.  The boys have never been to a Jazz game so i was excited to take them.  It was fun, I painted the boys faces for the Jazz & St. Patrick's day.  The crowd was a bit rowdy that night.....it was awesome...I think it must have been a little to do with all the green beer.  The boys were great! Jackson got a little tired when there was about 4 mintues to go.  Luckly i got Jackson to look at me once, so i could take his picture.  I tried to take his picture another time as you can see & he was not too into it.  We probably go to one or two Jazz games a year & this year we have been to about 5.  I love going to the games, i love the watching most sport live.  
 You gotta love it baby!


No comments: