For Memorial day we went to see both set of my Grandparents, some other relatives related to me &
my BIG BROTHER! I didn't get a chance to know him but I feel like his is apart of my life. He was only here for a short little while but I know we will see him again. I love how every year my brother Ryan puts some kind of ball on his grave....last year was a golf ball & this year a tennis ball.
We love you Chet!
This is a picture of the view from my paternal grandparents grave in Provo Cemetery. I can't believe it has been almost 2 years since they passed away. It just seems like yesterday they were here. They were in my life for a long time. I miss them a lot & think about them all the time but will see them again too.
This is part of my crazy family in Provo.
Here is my maternal grandparents. I wan't lucky enough to have them in my life for very long. It's weird that my grandma passed away when I was 2 but I have very clear memories of her & also of my Grandpa who died when I was 6 years old. It would have been nice to have them around.
My boys & cute Jovi were having fun looking at all the graves & flowers.
The kids liked the ones that would have lots of stuff around the grave & that had stand that said mom & dad. I thought it was funny, they would sit down by them & stay awhile. It was a great day & very fun to remember all the people who have passed on before us.
No comments:
Post a Comment