Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Preschool

I can't believe it's been another year of preschool for Ethan.  He has grown up way too fast.  He has really done well in preschool & loves going.  He goes to a neighborhood preschool, which has been great to walk him to school when we can.  Since he has done 2 years there, he technically graduated from her class & now will be going to a different preschool before he heads off to Kindergarten in 2011....CRAZY!
For Ethan's last day of school, they had a picnic in her backyard.  While I was packing Ethan's lunch, I packed Jackson & I one too.  They were both very excited.  While Ethan was a school, Jackson & I had our own little picnic in the backyard.  It was such a nice day & he was so happy.  
This is a picture of Ethan with his cute teacher Miss Margaret.  She is a great teacher & we will miss her but not too much, Jackson will be starting preschool with her this fall......now that is just CRAZY!
These are his friends Riley & Ryan....who we carpooled with.  It was fun to have a carpool this year

Here is a picture of Ethan on his first day of preschool back in 2008....he looks so little.  I can't believe how big he is now.  I guess I need to slow down & enjoy all the little moments before they pass me by.  We love you Ethan....Congrats on preschool graduation.  

No comments: