The Friday before mother's day a box of flowers showed up on my porch for me. I thought "Oh.... Kevin must have bought flowers for me for Mother's Day!" I didn't open them & waited for Kevin to come home. Well, when he came home i asked him & he said "No, I didn't get you any, do you have an admirer?" Not that I know of.....but you never know! I opened the box & found some roses from my admirer.....MY DAD!! That was such a awesome surprise. On the card he wrote:
Dear Daughter: May this Mother's Day be very special for you and man you receive all the love you can handle. Thanks for being such a sweet and caring person with the finest sense of humor. I love you deeply and cherish the time we spend together.
WOW...i just love my dad. Dad~ i love you too! Thanks so much for making my Mother's Day.
Just so you know...... Kevin also made my Mother's Day VERY special. He is a great husband! I love that he is always thinking about others regardless of what day it is.
Just so you know...... Kevin also made my Mother's Day VERY special. He is a great husband! I love that he is always thinking about others regardless of what day it is.
2 comments:
That is so sweet of your dad.
You and your family are so beautiful, its just amazing how time flies.
Are you still working at Primary's?
Hey lindsay, It's lacey Martak. I am going private with my blog and I wanted to add you. Email me your email address. foxycleopara21@msn.com
Post a Comment