Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Christmas Eve


Yes! I'm finally to Christmas....we had an GREAT Christmas this year....but what Christmas isn't great?  I love Christmas time & everything about it.  We have an advent calendar we do during the month of December & each day they get to pick out of it & we do some sort of activity or a treat.  Go see the lights at temple square or make gingerbread boys or watch a Christmas movie......etc.  It has been really fun.  I love traditions & making new ones with my little family.  
On Christmas eve the boys wrote notes to Santa and the Reindeer & they left them some cookies and carrots.  I thought it was kind of weird leaving cookies out for Santa that were a replica of him!  We don't have a chimney so the boys told me to leave the door open & they would leave the notes on the door.  
The boys get to open a present on Christmas eve.....which is pj's every year.  I love that tradition.  
It was cute too.........Kevin's mom made all the grandkids a pillowcase for Christmas.  They LOVED it.  
They both got CARS Christmas pillowcases.  
I love these pictures of them......It's totally how they are ALL day every day.  They are very active & keep me going all day....which I love keeping busy!   I also love my Kevin in the background.  Thanks for the fun memories! They are growing way too fast.

No comments: