Friday, July 8, 2011

Farmer Family Christmas

My whole family went to my parents house on Christmas night & had a big sleepover.......PARTY!  Kevin & I decided to sleepover at his mom & dad's house since they live a block away.  Then it wouldn't be so crowded & we would have a nice shower to ourselves.........we are party poopers!! 
The next day was Sunday ...so we all went to church at my parents ward.  Then we went back to my parents house & did something that we have never done before.  
This year we decided to give each other white elephant gifts.  Something you had around your house that was nice but you didn't need anymore.  Most of us decided that we have enough stuff & weren't interested in getting more.  It was fun & even though you weren't getting showered with gifts it still was a great Christmas.  The boys got some cool Imaginext dinosaurs.  They were pretty happy with that.   I always forget to take pictures at Christmas......I get so involved in all of it & don't think of it....duh!!   This is the only picture we have.  It was a great Christmas!!!

No comments: