Saturday, November 12, 2011

Easter at the Farmer house

We had Easter dinner at my parents house & did an Easter egg hunt there. I decided I wanted to make a Veggie tray. I don't know why, but I don't have a final picture of it. You make a bunny like this & then cut out his belly and put dip in it and then veggies all around. It was sooo cute...yes I was proud :)
This picture is of us on Easter morning. Ethan wanted to hold Marshall.......I think I was still on the drugs because I let him hold him standing up & over a tile floor.....can we say "smart mom"....hello Lindsay!
This is a picture of some of the Easter hunters. Yes... Jackson is wearing yellow polyester shorts. He had a little accident right before we did the hunt & I didn't bring an extra change of clothes. My mom has saved some clothes from when my brothers were little....so cute!

No comments: