I love mother's day! Not just because I get spoiled but I love being a mom. I just take the time to think of all the great things I would miss if I wasn't a mom. It's a REALLY tough job & I praise any women who does it. All moms are hard on themsleves & don't think that they are doing a good job but nobody is perfect....we are all trying our best.
Being a mom is hands down the most demanding and sometimes demeaning job I have ever done. I have to remember that doing things for myself, allowing myself breaks makes me a better and happier mom. In turn, when I’m more joyful and calm my boys usually are too. Unlike a 9-5 job, you are always on call and your vacations require a vacation.
I saw this little saying & LOVED it & need to live by it!!
Happy Mother's day...we all deserve it!

No comments:
Post a Comment