I'm finally to the most important thing that has happened all year! The safe arrival of our 3rd boy! I should really title this....introducing NO NAME. We didn't have a name for him until the day we left the hospital. Trying to figure out ANOTHER boys name was hard for us, but we did it & we LOVE it!
Hold on....I'm going to gloat a bit....ever since we had Marshall life has been crazy but awesome....having a 3rd child.....can I just say WOW.....this is some curve ball!! BUT.....Marshall has made this experience awesome! He is my best baby ever.... pregnancy....great....delivery....great.....life with him....prefect!! He is such a happy & content baby!! He hardly cries.....sleeps through the night....I'm SO glad that we decided to have another child....I would never trade him in even if I knew I was getting a girl!
It was a great day to have a kid. I was 2 days away from my due date & feeling ready any minute. I went to the gym that morning & workout out a little harder then normal. Then about an hour or so later my water broke, just a little. I then called Kevin at work to warn him it may happen today. I picked up Jackson & Ethan from school, called my parents...this was around 11. My dad was on-call day or night,if I went into labor, so he could watch the kids.....thanks pop! He had retired the beginning of April...just in time. Went home took a shower & got ready....yes I got ready! :) My other deliveries were in the middle of the night & the pictures were not so lovely. So......I figured I had time to make myself look somewhat presentable.
Then Kevin & my family came to our house around 2. We arrived at the hospital around 4 & then had him at 6:30pm. It was great. Quick and easy. I like delivering during the day. I wasn't in labor very long & had to push about 4 times and out he came. My mom & sister got to hang out most of the time....it was fun to have them there.
I would totally do this pregnancy all over again, but it's just life tricking me into having another one.....not unless it's a girl:)
Kevin and his boy
My mom & her 10th grandchild....8th grandson....my one brother is the only one with girls.
My sister.....they share the same birthday month....nice of him not to come on her birthday. He waited and came the day after.
Marshall's first bath! I loved that I got to watch this time. At IMC you can do it in the room. With my other boys Kevin & the nurse would go do the bath in the nursery while I slept.
This was an awesome day & we loved every minute of it. We couldn't have planned it any better. Kevin got off work early, we didn't have to rush, the nurses were great, my doctor was there, my sister and mom got to be there, kids were taken care of.....the only thing that sort of went wrong I was was progressing really fast and the epidural couldn't keep up....so I could feel a lot of it. Hats off to you natural girls! It was fine but I love the drugs....then by the end my legs were VERY dead. That was ok with me.....all I wanted to do was sleep.
WE LOVE YOU MARSHALL THANKS FOR COMING TO OUR FAMILY!
No comments:
Post a Comment