Tuesday, August 7, 2012
9 month Marshall
Our Marshall is getting so big....STOP!! I love this stage when they are figuring things out & busy all the time. He says "da da" a lot.
He is such a happy and easy going boy. I don't know how we got so lucky again. He is just happy with life and it the best eater and sleeper! He is just like Ethan....when we would put Ethan to bed he would get so happy!
He loves to crawl under his saucer and play with toys under there.
He loves my sister Jami. He is always going to her & she loves it.
He is just learning to crawl. This video shows his unique crawl. He only did this for about a month or 2 then went to army crawling then to the normal way. It was so cute to watch this. I am glad my dad got it on video because he didn't do it very long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment