Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Random January
WOW....I'm finally to January & the year is almost over :)
These are some random pictures in January. Not much happened that month, as usual. We just relax from all the holiday craziness & enjoy life. These are pictures of the boys outside the condo playing in the snow. Kevin got a new GO-Pro camera for Christmas that he was trying out.
I LOVE making smoothies! We have them a lot. I like to drink protein ones in the morning when I'm rushed. It nice too my boys don't mind if I throw some spinach in there:) Our boys like to see what funny mustaches they have when they drink.
This is how I retrieve balloons in our vaulted ceilings!
For Christmas, Kevin's brother and wife made an jib-jab video with all the grandkids. It was pretty cute, the kids loved it! My boys have been watching it non stop....they love to dance with it!
Kevin and I went to the Phil Vassar concert on the 12th at the Rail with Kyle and Shilo. It was really fun! It was nice and cozy and very casual. I really like him! He is a really good song writer and singer. He has written a lot of songs for Jodee Messina, Tim McGraw and Colin Ray. THANKS for the fun time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment