Saturday, September 8, 2012
My Hubby's Birthday
Happy Larry Bird to my handsome husband!
For breakfast he requested Red Berry Risotto. This stuff is great but I think it is more for a hearty dessert than a breakfast......but it's good. Here he is blowing out his candles before he is off to work on his birthday. Yes, we are still in the condo :)
Here are the handsome boys I am surrounded by each day!
I love how much he loves our boys! He is a great example for them. Maybe that is why we got all boys :) He loves to wrestle with them & just be silly. I love watching him play with them. Out of the 3 boys 2 of them are daddy's boys & I can see why. I am SO glad that I said yes to him 11 years ago! Life with him is an adventure!
For is birthday the boys made him a road map T-shirt! Kevin LOVES to have his back scratched and massaged.......so hence the T-shirt. He can put it on and the boys can drive their cars on his back.....thus getting his back scratched at the same time....... BRILLIANT I know! Of coarse I have to give credit to Pinterest....I actually did something I pinned :) Boo-yah!
Kevin usually has the boys get their tools and work on his back! They have the hammer, saw and drill and work on his back. He gets his back somewhat scratched & they get to play!
For his birthday he wanted to go to the Zach Brown Band Concert back in January. It was SO much fun! We were right up front in the pit.....standing the whole time, but I LOVE to dance so I am good with standing at a concert. LOVE YOU KEVIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment