Monday, July 23, 2012

Christmas 2011

We celebrated Christmas this year with my family on the 30th. It was a lot of fun. The first is a picture of me and my cute mom. Then my cute hubby so excited about Christmas, I am sure that he got some tools! The next is of my mom getting our present of a maxi skirt! She has been looking for one for awhile & i found one for her....notice how excited she is :) Then there is my brother doing my mom's Nixon thing when she is excited.....silly Ryan! The last one is of me and my sister getting a present from my parents. My dad's parents passed away in 2008 & we are getting my Grandma's rings. My sister got her wedding ring and band & I got a diamond ring that my Grandpa gave to her one Christmas! It was very sweet of them to give them to us! Love it!
The top 2 pictures are of all the grand kids. My parents and my sister went to Hawaii this year & got all the kids a shirt & a towel....pretty cool! They loved it! The next is a picture of Kevin's parents. They usually make the rounds to everyone's house on Christmas day. For the past 2 year both sets of parents have shown up at the exact same time....funny! Then our cute Marshall with his birthday Jammies on!
These are some pictures of Christmas at our condo. I was hoping not to be here for Christmas & in a new house....but oh well.....life goes on. Of course I don't have a lot of pictures.....I need some help :) The boys got some Legos & some new costumes to dress up in....Iron Man and Ironhide. It was a great Christmas!

No comments: