Saturday, January 19, 2013

4th of July


For the fourth we decided to go to the Murray parade. It was really fun but hot. The boys loved getting all the candy they threw out. I loved it but of course no pictures.

 Later that night Kevin's sister invited everyone over for a party on the 4th. It was a awesome night. I wanted to make some shirts for my boys & this is what I came up with. They loved that it had captain america on it. The turned out good & were pretty easy. The only thing is I should have put the symbol up higher but it was all good. I just wish also I would have gotten a picture of Marshall....oh well.
This is the rocket pinata Kevin made for the party.....it was pretty cool. He filled it with all the candy that we got from the parade...it was tonz!!
We ate and then hung outside until it was dark. Then we went over to the park by their house and watching all the fireworks...it was cool. Then we could also see the fire that was burning over by the draper temple. It was really scary. I can't believe all the fires that we going this year....crazy.


For the 24th of July I took my boys downtown to see the parade.....Kevin was at work.   It was pretty fun!
Although sometimes Jackson wasn't too happy about how long it was & that they didn't throw out candy like the murray parade....silly boy!
Oh look now he is happy.....I think he is bipolar :)

This was my favorite float.....the big Jesus and the gospel singer.  If I wasn't Mormon I think I would be baptist because I love all the singing and dancing around.....my kind of party!
Happy 24th!

No comments: