Saturday, January 19, 2013
bird or duck??
I was downstairs in the condo in the recliner and was watching TV. All the sudden it sounded like a some leaves being dropped into the window well behind me. I didn't make much effort to see what it was....I just leaned the chair back and looked up...nothing. Went back to watching TV...then I heard it again. Actually got up this time & looked in the window well & there was an baby bird or duck in our window well! I really need to bush up on my baby animal identification but I am pretty sure it was a duck :)
The duck fell down 5 feet into the window well. I ran & got Jackson & we tried to figure out how to get him out. I decided the best thing would be to open the window & let him in & I would catch him and take him outside. Well I let him in & he jumped right into the house.......ran around hiding in little places. I didn't want to grab him because I felt like my grip my squash him so I kept throwing towels on him. Finally I cornered him in the bathroom & got him & took him outside. I felt back because I have no idea where his mom was but I just told myself he would find her. We watched him for awhile but then he left. CRAZY day.....it was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment